Delicious & Easy Chocolate Truffles have your favorite Coffee Liqueur Kahlua and Toffee Bits creating lots of flavor and texture these aren't your ordinary truffles! Roll these Kahlua Toffee Truffles in cocoa powder, sprinkles or dip them in chocolate!
Happy Valentines Day!!! One last treat for y'all!! Kahlua Toffee Truffles. I mean its Valentine's Day, of course, the recipe would include chocolate. It would be crazy not to.
Truth is I like truffles all year round. A ball of chocolate usually coated in something like sprinkles, cocoa powder or more chocolate?! Ugh, it makes my mouth water as I type this knowing I devour a truffle or 5 right now :(.
I have never put toffee bits in truffles before and I am pleasantly surprised. The mixture of textures is amazing, creamy dreamy chocolate with bits of crunchy toffee.
I made these truffles for my oh so fabulous co-workers! I love bringing baked goods into work because it gets rid of the product at my house and I get great feedback on whether something is good or not. But everyone is so used to me bringing things in when I don't they get confused. One guy used to pretend that I hid the plate of cookies and would look all night and tell me I know they are here somewhere. LOL
I also make these truffles so my brain doesn't go crazy trying to schedule all the staff on busy weekends when people want time off is hard. So eating truffles makes the job not so hard 😉 OR maybe I am just induced into a sugar coma and can't tell if I am stressed out or not anymore. Haha
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 12 oz good quality chocolate finely chopped
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Toffee Bits
- 4 tbsp Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Cocoa Powder
- In a double broiler or in a bowl set over a saucepan with little water over medium-low heat combine the chocolate, cream and butter. Let the mixture melt and stir until it is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into a shallow casserole dish and let cool to room temperature, approx. 30 minutes.
- Mix in toffee bits and liqueur. Cover dish with plastic wrap, place in fridge for 2 hours or let sit overnight. If you set in fridge for 2 hours then the mixture will be able to work with once taken out of fridge if you let sit overnight then take mixture out 1hr 30minutes before you plan to roll the truffles.
- Using a melon baller roll truffles to a small ball, one inch size. Roll in either cocoa powder or sprinkles. Store in fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kahlua chocolates, chocolate truffle recipe,