Soft and chewy chocolate chips cookies are filled with Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles making these cookie cups extra decedent.
My family is full of chocoholics. There is always an abundance of chocolate at my house. Not a bad thing if you ask me 😉 Anyways I was craving cookies again, typical I can't go days without cookies.
It's a side effect of my addiction to sugar. I NEED cookies. It's really quite sad. But it's my life. What can I say?
That morning I had decided to clean out the baking cupboards at my house and reline them. Boy was that a job. I had so many of this and that open. I found an opened bag of Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles and numerous bags of chocolate chips half, or a quarter full. So it was only right that I did something to get "rid" of these opened bags.
Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups were what I came up with. Soft, chewy cookie cups bursting with half a truffle oozing out. Not a bad way to eat a cookie if you ask me.
These cookie cups were everything and more than I hoped for. I enjoyed popping the mini size ones and I also enjoyed the large cookie cups a la mode with some Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Sea Salt Caramel, and Everything But The ice creams. Make these, you won't regret it.
★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
Soft and chewy chocolate chips cookies are filled with Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles making these cookie cups extra decedent. I made a mixture of mini and full size. Ending up with 20 mini and 8 regular size cookie cups. Feel free to mix it up or do all regular or all mini 🙂
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- 9 Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a mini or regular size muffin pan or both sizes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for a good 3 minutes. Add in egg, yolk, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cornstarch.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Fold in 1 ½ cups chocolate chips.
- For regular size muffin/cupcake pan, I greased it heavily then scooped 1 ½ tbsp of dough into the bottom, pressed it down and placed half a truffle inside. Then placed a second 1 ½ tbsp of dough on top and baked for 12-14 minutes. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out of the pan.
- For mini muffin/cupcake pan, I greased it heavily then scooped 2 tsp of dough into the bottom, pressed it down and placed a quarter of a truffle inside. Then placed a second 2 tsp of dough on top and baked for 7-9 minutes. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out. of the pan.
Keywords: chocolate stuffed cookies, cookie cups, chocolate chip cookie cupcakes