- 12 oz good quality chocolate finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Toffee Bits
- 4 tbsp Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Cocoa Powder
- In a double broiler or in a bowl set over a saucepan with little water over medium-low heat combine the chocolate, cream and butter. Let the mixture melt and stir until it is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into a shallow casserole dish and let cool to room temperature, approx. 30 minutes.
- Mix in toffee bits and liqueur. Cover dish with plastic wrap, place in fridge for 2 hours or let sit overnight. If you set in fridge for 2 hours then the mixture will be able to work with once taken out of fridge if you let sit overnight then take mixture out 1hr 30minutes before you plan to roll the truffles.
- Using a melon baller roll truffles to a small ball, one inch size. Roll in either cocoa powder or sprinkles. Store in fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kahlua chocolates, chocolate truffle recipe,