Oh Banana Bread how we meet again. I can’t seem to get enough of banana bread. There are constantly tons of bananans at my house and naturally a few go off weekly. And those speckled, brown bananas that most people shun look at me and scream BANANA BREAD!
Today was already going to be a baking day. Work has been stressful and busy. So I need to divulge into some butter and sugar. Two ingredients that are obviously stress relievers 🙂
I made this banana bread for my best friends baby shower. Baby Hadley will be here so soon!! I can’t wait 🙂
This banana bread is moist, banana, and happy. How can you not be happy when looking at this sprinkley banana bread?
Toffee Sprinkle Banana Bread
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 5 oz ish container greek yogurt
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and eggs. Mix until just combined. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in bananas, greek yogurt, toffee bits and 1/4 cup sprinkles. Pour batter into prepared pan sprinkle top with remaining sprinkles. Bake for 55-65 minutes minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Do you love banana bread?!
Oat Flour Banana Bread
Bananas Foster Banana Bread
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Strawberry Banana Bread