Moist banana bread gets a fun makeover with lots of sprinkles and toffee bits for an extra special quickbread. This Toffee Sprinkle Banana Bread is such a treat, taking your normal banana bread recipe up a notch!
Oh Banana Bread how we meet again. I can't seem to get enough of banana bread. There are constantly tons of bananans at my house and naturally a few go off weekly. And those speckled, brown bananas that most people shun look at me and scream BANANA BREAD!
Today was already going to be a baking day. Work has been stressful and busy. So I need to divulge into some butter and sugar. Two ingredients that are obviously stress relievers 🙂
I made this banana bread for my best friends baby shower. Baby Hadley will be here so soon!! I can't wait 🙂
This banana bread is moist, banana, and happy. How can you not be happy when looking at this sprinkley banana bread?Print
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 5 oz ish container greek yogurt
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup toffee bits
- ½ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and eggs. Mix until just combined. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in bananas, greek yogurt, toffee bits and ¼ cup sprinkles. Pour batter into prepared pan sprinkle top with remaining sprinkles. Bake for 55-65 minutes minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet quick bread recipe, toffee banana recipe