- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 9 Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a mini or regular size muffin pan or both sizes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for a good 3 minutes. Add in egg, yolk, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cornstarch.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Fold in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- For regular size muffin/cupcake pan, I greased it heavily then scooped 1 1/2 tbsp of dough into the bottom, pressed it down and placed half a truffle inside. Then placed a second 1 1/2 tbsp of dough on top and baked for 12-14 minutes. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out of the pan.
- For mini muffin/cupcake pan, I greased it heavily then scooped 2 tsp of dough into the bottom, pressed it down and placed a quarter of a truffle inside. Then placed a second 2 tsp of dough on top and baked for 7-9 minutes. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out. of the pan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate stuffed cookies, cookie cups, chocolate chip cookie cupcakes