Cookie Butter chunks are swirled inside moist Pumpkin Bread drizzled with a Cookie Butter Glaze. This easy Cookie Butter Pumpkin quick bread recipe is perfect for enjoying a fall afternoon or served at your Halloween or Thanksgiving event!
I knew I wanted to swirl chunks of Cookie Butter into Pumpkin Bread but the Cookie Butter glaze was spur of the moment. Any glaze just makes any bread 10X better, well in my book it does. The truth is the Cookie Butter Banana Bread does not need the glaze but hey it makes it better!
You will love how absolutely moist and chock-full of Cookie Butter this pumpkin bread is. I took this into work and everyone gobbled it up, then my sister proceeded to tell me how rude it was I took it to work and didn’t leave the Cookie Butter Pumpkin Bread at home for her to devour. I am so inconsiderate.
Please let me know if you make this Cookie Butter Pumpkin Bread recipe by leaving a review below!Print
Cookie Butter chunks are swirled inside moist Pumpkin Bread drizzled with a Cookie Butter Glaze. This easy quick bread recipe is perfect for enjoying a fall afternoon or served at your Halloween or Thanksgiving event!
- 1 stick/ 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/ 2 ish container of Greek Yogurt Plain or Vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter
Cookie Butter Glaze
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp Heavy Cream, Milk or Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Fold in greek yogurt and pumpkin into the flour mixture.
- Pour half of the batter into pan and scoop half of the Cookie Butter in 1 tsp size chunks of cookie butter on top of batter and swirl with a knife, pour remaining Pumpkin Batter and remaining cookie butter and swirl.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, of course always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom.
Optional Cookie Butter Glaze
- In a small bowl mix together cookie butter, powdered sugar, and cream.
- Drizzle on top of bread, enjoy.
Keywords: pumpkin quick bread recipe, cookie butter recipes