These Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies start of with a chewy cookie that is filled with a generous scoop of Biscoff Cookie Butter. An extra special cookie treat!
Lately life has been busy, things have changed for me. But I can honestly say I am happy and change is good. One thing that hasn’t changed? My obsession with the humor section on Pinterest, I can scroll through that section all day errry day. Each night before bed I can’t help but scroll and scroll and scroll. The humor section will be the death of me.
Blogging has taken the back burner in my life. Whoops. Baking hasn’t, but I have not baked anything too exciting or something not already on the blog. But these cookie cups. Well, they were new and a great decision I might add. The chocolate chip cookie cup was chewy, soft, chock full of chocolate and the gooey Biscoff spread was perfect. And a cookie cup warm with some vanilla ice cream, is amazing!! I really am drooling at the thought of one now.
The thing is I love chocolate chip cookies. I could eat an abundance of chocolate chip cookies but I try to switch things up for the sake of the other people around me. It forces me to be creative or just make another version of things I have already made. I mean who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! A weirdo. Sorry if you are a weirdo, no offense but a hot chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven? How on earth can you resist?!?!
I am not a huge peanut butter fan but can defo see myself recreating these with some smooth, creamy peanut buttah! Sounds delish!
How do you make Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies?
I prefer to make a cookie cup because you get a nice thick cookie with lots of Cookie Butter. You could totally do regular. cookies, I have these Cookie Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies that are awesome too.
We are going to start this recipe by preheating the oven to 350F/180C and lightly greasing a regular size muffin tin.
Then in the bowl of an electric mixer (or bowl with a handheld mixer) cream the butter and sugar, until light and fluffy about three minutes. Then add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and cornstarch.
Gently fold the dry mixture into the wet ingredients, then add the chocolate chips.
Scopp 1 1/2 TBSP dough into a muffin cavity and press it down. Then add 1 TBSP of Biscoff Spread. Then place another 1 1/2TBSP of cookie dough on top of the cookie butter, so the cookie butter is fully covered.
Bake the cookie cups for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Let them cool for at least ten minutes in the pan on a wire rack before trying to remove them from the pan.
I use my angled spatula/ palette knife to pop them out!
Please let me know if you make this Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by leaving a review below!Print
Soft and chewy chocolate chips cookies are filled with Biscoff Spread making these cookie cups extra decedent.
- 8oz (1 cup/ 2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 Large Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 250 Grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 6oz (1 1/2 cups) Chocolate Chips (Milk or Semi-Sweet)
- 6oz (1 cup) Biscoff Spread (or TJ’s Cookie Butter)
- Preheat oven to 350F and heavily grease a regular size muffin pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for a good 3 minutes. Add in egg, yolk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and cornstarch.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2 tbsp of dough and press it down into prepared pan and place 1 tbsp of Biscoff Spread. Then placed a second 1 1/2 tbsp of dough on top and baked for 12-14 minutes.Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out of the pan.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie cups recipe, cookie butter recipes, stuffed with cookie butter
My sister wanted to attack these, I don’t blame her 😉
Espresso Chocolate Chunk Cookies