Raspberry Lemonies are lemon and raspberry perfection in the form of a tart yet sweet bar. These easy bars are made with pantry staples and then topped with a gorgeous lemon glaze and fresh raspberries!
My little sister, Lydia, has left for England for 8 months. Well, she will be traveling for a bit around Europe as well. She has planned this for a long time but I can't believe she finally left. Thank goodness!!! LOL only joking.
I miss my little baby so much. She started making lemonies all the time before she left and I was obsessed. I could not get enough. Lemon is such a fabulous flavor.
Nothing trumps a lemon glaze. Ugh, nothing! Except when you add raspberries. I did that a few weeks ago with a delicious Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake. We devoured that like nobody's' business and we did the same with these. Lemon and raspberry really do compliment each other well.
These bars are simple to whip up, bake for a short amount of time and then you drench them in a lemon glaze. Top them with fresh raspberries, I die. I really enjoy these bars chilled. But you can tots eat them at room temp.
For another raspberry dessert recipe try my Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake Recipe.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 125 grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 6oz (¾ cup) Unsalted Butter melted
- 4oz (½ cup) Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 150 grams (¾ cup) Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp lemon extract
- Raspberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 square baking dish with foil and grease heavily, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and lemon zest, set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together eggs, butter, lemon juice and sugar.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined, no flour streaks remain. GENTLY fold in raspberries then pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- In a medium bowl whisk together powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Pour over cooled bars and chill in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon recipes, raspberry recipes, lemon brownies, afternoon tea treats, snack, bake sale treats,