Raspberry Lemonies are lemon and raspberry perfection in the form of a tart yet sweet bar. These easy bars are made with pantry staples and then topped with a gorgeous lemon glaze and fresh raspberries!
- 125 Grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping tbsp lemon zest
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 6oz (3/4 cup) Unsalted Butter melted
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- Raspberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 square baking dish with foil and grease heavily, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and lemon zest, set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together eggs, butter, lemon juice and sugar.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined, no flour streaks remain. GENTLY fold in raspberries then pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- In a medium bowl whisk together powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Pour over cooled bars and chill in the fridge.
Keywords: lemon recipes, raspberry recipes, lemon brownies, afternoon tea treats, snack, bake sale treats,