- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger’s
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture and chocolate chips.
- My mixture was a bit crumbly so I added a 1/4 cup melted butter. Next, hand stir in the chopped butterfingers.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction