Baileys Irish Cream and Cookies together? Yes! And they were DELICIOUS! So amazing!!
Delicious chocolate cookies baked with Bailey’s Irish Cream right in the dough and filled with white and milk chocolate chips!
- 8oz (1 cup) Butter, softened
- 300 Grams (1 1/2 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 8 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream Liquor
- 2 2/3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl of an electric mixer cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add in Bailey’s one tablespoon at a time. Add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours. Roll dough into balls and set on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat liner. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- *total time includes chill time
- Recipe Source: https://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/03/double-fudge-irish-cream-cookies/
Keywords: boozy cookies, baileys dessert recipes