Delicious chocolate cookies baked with Bailey's Irish Cream right in the dough and filled with white and milk chocolate chips!
- 8oz (1 cup) Butter, softened
- 300 Grams (1 1/2 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 8 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream Liquor
- 2 2/3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl of an electric mixer cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add in Bailey's one tablespoon at a time. Add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours. Roll dough into balls and set on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat liner. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- *total time includes chill time
- Recipe Source: https://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/03/double-fudge-irish-cream-cookies/
Keywords: boozy cookies, baileys dessert recipes