Pumpkin, Nutella, and Frangelico make this an extraordinary Tiramisu, this Nutella Pumpkin Tiramisu is the perfect dish for your fall party.
Tiramisu is my jam, at a local restaurant, Roman Cucina, I almost always order it. It is one of my favorite desserts of all time.
Like most things, there is good tiramisu and bad tiramisu. I prefer to really taste the Mascarpone Cheese while lots of places seem to serve a more whipped cream filling. It's all about the Mascarpone in my world.
I've come across Nutella Tiramisu numerous times. I am on a Nutella kick right now. And with it being Fall and all, you know pumpkin everything. This seemed like an obvious choice. And forget the Rum lets use Frangelico! Hazelnut liqueur! Sign me the hell up!
This is one of those perfect desserts for a party. Really anytime.
It takes all of 20 minutes to whip up. It's the waiting part that's hard. But it's always so amazing waking up the next day and everything is already done. Some of my favorite things are made the day before like this and this.
I used the soft ladyfingers, you could use hard just dip them a little longer than the soft.
If you're looking for more fall-inspired desserts try my Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, Pumpkin Cheesecake, or Pecan Pie Cheesecake.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!
Make sure to join our Newsletter and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.Print
Nutella Pumpkin Tiramisu
Pumpkin, Nutella and Frangelico make this an extraordinary Tiramisu, this Nutella Pumpkin Tiramisu is the perfect dish for your fall party
- Total Time: 6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Yield: 10-12 Slices 1x
- 3 Egg Yolks
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Frangelico (Hazelnut Liqueur)
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 16oz Mascarpone Cheese
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- ¾ cup Nutella
- 1 ¼ cup Strong Brewed Coffee, cooled
- 1 Teaspoon Espresso Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Frangelico (Hazelnut Liqueur)
- 6 oz Lady Fingers (Soft)
- Grab a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the egg yolks and granulated sugar. Mix for 3-5 minutes, until the mixture is a very pale yellow. Mix in Frangelico, then pumpkin pie spice and salt. Then mix in mascarpone and pumpkin puree combine until no white streaks remain. Scoop batter into a larger bowl. Using the original bowl beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Then fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mascarpone mixture.
- In a piping bag fitted with a small round tip or a Ziploc bag with the corner, tip cut off fill with Nutella, set aside.
- In a shallow large dish combine strong coffee with espresso powder and Frangelico, set aside.
- Dip each ladyfinger for ½ second into the coffee mixture, be careful as you do not want the fingers to be soggy. Layer the ladyfingers around the prepared pan in a single layer. Then scoop ⅓ of the pumpkin cream mixture and spread evenly on top of the single layer of ladyfingers. Drizzle Nutella in a zig-zag or circular pattern to cover the majority of the top. Then dip more ladyfingers and create a second layer topping with ⅓ of the pumpkin cream mixture and drizzle with Nutella again. Finally do the exact same for one more layer, finishing the Nutella layer as decorative as you would like.
- Wrap the pan with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours preferably overnight.
- Keep in fridge for 4 days, if it lasts that long!
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian/ American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
Keywords: nutella no bake recipes, pumpkin nutella recipes
[email protected] says
There is definitely good and bad tiramisu! I've had some terrible ones over the years! haha But this version! I love the creative flavor combo!!
Rachel @ Bakerita says
Mmm this is the most perfect fall treat - definitely a good tiramisu 🙂 Adding pumpkin and nutella to tiramisu sounds beyond delicious, and adding Frangelico was even more brilliant. So much deliciousness!
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel says
Oh my LAWD, girlfriend! This is AWESOME. You know I'm a tiramisu fanatic just like you but adding pumpkin and Nutella?! Simply GENIUS. I wish I lived closer!!
Laura Dembowski says
Can we just talk about how absolutely gorgeous this is?!? I want a slice right now and I am imagining the texture and the booziness and OMG!
Sabrina Zaragoza says
Your Tiramisu looks amazing and thanks so much for sharing with us!!!!! Hope I can successfully making it tomorrow 🙂
Thanks for your delicious Nutella Pumpkin Tiramisu. It's looks like very very beautiful and tasty too.