Chewy Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie is filled with Creamy Dreamy Cheesecake, the hardest part about these bars is waiting for these to cool! But they are so worth the wait!
Who is ready for St. Paddy's Day? I am making some more Guinness Chocolate cookies and some other Guinness & Baileys desserts for my co-workers. I am also working like a mad woman!! We had the Guinness Girls in tonight and they are coming tomorrow as well then the 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey girls are coming in on Thursday and then it's the weekend, full of tons of people celebrating all weekend long. Don't get me wrong I love it but I can't wait for next Tuesday. I will be sleeping in.
Do you have any crazy plans?
These cheesecake bars were fabulous, I have never made cheesecake cookie bars before and I am kicking myself for waiting so long. I, of course, had to incorporate Trader Joe's Cookie Butter (or Biscoff Spread) because I just cannot get enough of the stuff! I was buying some at TJ's the other day and the cashier tried telling me I would love Cookie Butter and try it on this and that- I just looked at him thinking the poor guy doesn't know I have a sick addiction and I could teach him a few things about eating Cookie Butter.
Check out this post on my Cookie Baking Tips
Anyways I loved these bars, I made sure to beat the cheesecake layer for a few minutes to really smooth batter. I will make these again in a heartbeat. Easily a new favorite!
Please let me know if you make this Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars recipe by leaving a rating and review below!Print
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Cookie Butter or Biscoff Spread
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 heaping cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temp.
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a 9X9 inch pan with foil and grease the pan thoroughly, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat butter for 2 minutes, add in sugar and brown sugar and beat for 4 minutes. Add in cookie butter/biscoff spread and beat until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time then vanilla extract.
- Mix in baking soda, salt and flour until no flour steaks remain. Fold in chocolate chips. Press half of the dough into prepared pan.
- In a clean bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on high speed. Add in sugar beating for 2 minutes. Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat on high for 5 more minutes. Pour on top of cookie dough layer. Press remaining cookie dough on top of cheesecake layer. I like to flatten the dough into discs or squares to cover the cheesecake layer evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, the cookie dough should be golden brown. Let cool completely before slicing into bars.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake filled bars, cookie bars, cookie butter recipes