Cranberries, Pistachios, Mixed Spice Orange Zest & Juice make this Granola scream Christmas. A perfect homemade gift your friends and family will love this Christmas Granola!
I was feeling Christmasy what can I say? It’s December after all so no one can give me crap for that. Like people do in November…
I am all about Christmas. I love it. It truly is the best time of the year. And since I love Granola, it was only natural for a Christmas Granola to be made.
This came together in a cinch. I used my favorite Maple Almond Granola Clusters recipe and tweaked it for Christmas.
This literally takes all of 5 minutes together and in the words of my mother “You need to package this up and sell it” it is that good. Perfect for Christmas Gifts.
What makes this Christmas? Cranberries, Pistachios, Mixed Spice & Orange. To me that is Christmas. The flavors anyways.
Fair warning, you will need to hide this in the cupboard so it is out of sight otherwise you will eat the whole batch within a day.
Dammit this was addicting. Perfect for snacking when its 7:30am and you’re knee deep in chocolate cake and sugar cookies and need to stop eating raw cookie dough.
For another delicious cranberry recipe try my oatmeal cranberry cookies.
Fancy some more Granola?
Please let me know if you make this Christmas Granola by leaving a rating and review below!Print
Cranberries, Pistachios, Mixed Spice Orange Zest & Juice make this Granola scream Christmas
- 64 Grams (1/4 cup) Coconut Oil
- 74 Grams (1/3 cup) Brown Sugar
- 74 Grams (1/3 cup) Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Orange, Zested and half juiced
- 2 Teaspoons Mixed Spice
- 110 Grams (1 Cup) Unshelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 30 Grams (1/3 Cup) Sliced Almonds
- 360 Grams (4 cups) Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, mixed spice, zest of full orange and half of oranges juice . Fold in oats, almonds and pistachios and mix until fully combined.
- Dump onto baking sheet and using a spatula press down so granola is in a compact even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes then sprinkle cranberries on top, bake for an additional 10 minuets, the granola will be a beautiful golden brown.
- Let cool on baking rack for 1 hour then break into clusters. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: homemade granola, pistachio granola, cranberry granola, christmas recipes, homemade gift, edible gift