Cookie Butter Granola is easy to make and absolutely irresistible, you will devour the whole batch. Perfect with a bowl of Greek yogurt and berries or a handful for a snack!
Yogurt has been my go to breakfast lately because the thought of oatmeal or even a waffle with peanut butter & fruit makes me start sweating. The past few weeks have been absolutely dreadfully hot! I find myself waiting to do my makeup in the car (not while driving) so I can have the ac blasting all over my face.
I look forward to October when *hopefully* the weather cools down. Last "winter" we had like two days of rain, I bought a new coat and three new sweaters last season that STLL have the tags on them because it was never cold enough to wear them. I hope this year it is.
Well, back to the yogurt. Chobani Pineapple Greek Yogurt is my favorite of all time. But the boring routine of yogurt each morning is annoying so I like to add granola.
I was out of my go to recipe so I decided to make a new granola, Cooke Butter Granola. Because who doesn't freaking LOVE cookie butter?! No one I know!
The best part about this is the cluster are so big, so its perfect for crumbling on top of your yogurt or snacking on for your mid-morning snack.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Cookie Butter
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- ⅓ cup Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the coconut oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, cookie butter, and vanilla extract. Fold in oats and almonds and mix until fully combined.
- Dump onto the baking sheet and using a spatula press down so granola is in a compact even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, the granola will be a beautiful golden brown.
- Let cool on baking rack for 1 hour then break into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American