- 64 grams (1/4 cup) Melted Coconut Oil
- 74 grams (1/3 cup) Brown Sugar
- 74 grams (1/3 cup) Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Orange, Zested
- 270 grams (3 cups) Rolled Oats
- 30 grams (1/3 Cup) Sliced Almonds
- 2 Teaspoons Mixed Spice
- 110 grams (1 Cup) Unshelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 120 grams (1 Cup) Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325F/162C and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, mixed spice, and zest of a full orange.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, almonds, and mixed spice then pour the liquid ingredients in and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Add the granola to the baking sheet and use a spatula to press down the granola so it is in a compact even layer. This helps create granola clusters.
- Bake for 20 minutes then sprinkle pistachios on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes, the granola should be golden brown, the nuts will still look green. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool for one hour. Add the cranberries and use clean hands to break the granola into chunks
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry pistachio granola, Christmas granola, pistachio granola