Cranberries, Pistachios, Mixed Spice Orange Zest & Juice make this Granola scream Christmas
- 64 Grams (1/4 cup) Coconut Oil
- 74 Grams (1/3 cup) Brown Sugar
- 74 Grams (1/3 cup) Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Orange, Zested and half juiced
- 2 Teaspoons Mixed Spice
- 110 Grams (1 Cup) Unshelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 30 Grams (1/3 Cup) Sliced Almonds
- 360 Grams (4 cups) Rolled Oats
- 120 Grams (1 Cup) Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325F/162C and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, mixed spice, zest of full orange and half of oranges juice . Fold in oats, almonds and pistachios and mix until fully combined.
- Dump onto baking sheet and using a spatula press down so granola is in a compact even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes then sprinkle cranberries on top, bake for an additional 10 minutes, the granola will be a beautiful golden brown.
- Let cool on baking rack for 1 hour then break into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: homemade granola, pistachio granola, cranberry granola, christmas recipes, homemade gift, edible gift