Oats, Pecans, Maple, and Almonds make this Homemade Maple Granola nice and crunchy! With a few staple ingredients you can have a large batch of from-scratch granola, way better than store-bought!
As of late here in Southern California, the sun has been shinning. Bikini season is almost here. Juice bars have been popping up everywhere and my yoga pants have been gettings lots of use. I wanted to ease up on the sugar, for that morning anyway. So I made some granola to go with my plain greek yogurt. Have you ever had plain greek yogurt? Ugh, I cannot do it! So I decided to add granola to a fabulous texture and sweetness.
I had never made granola before but knew it couldn't be that hard. I was right! ( funny how that happens 😉 ) This granola was super easy to make and super tasty.
I found myself grabbing handfuls of the stuff. I will defo be homemade maple granola again.
I hope you give this easy recipe a try and spruce up your breakfast!
📖 How do you make Homemade Maple Granola?
The beauty of granola is how easy it is to make. In a large bowl mix together the oats, almonds, and pecans. Then in a small bowl mix together the maple syrup, honey, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Then pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture, make sure that everything is coated evenly. Press firmly into a baking tray, this helps with making granola clusters. Bake and let cool in pan. Then drizzle with a little more honey and maple syrup- this is optional.
⏲️ How long does homemade granola last?
I store mine in an airtight container for up to two weeks if it lasts that long!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ tsp maple extract (optional, I just love extra maple flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ cup honey
- ⅛ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner. In a large bowl mix together the rolled oats, slivered almonds, and pecans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the maple syrup, honey, coconut oil and maple extract. Pour over oat mixture. Mix so everything is coated. Spread on to prepared sheet and bake for 10 minutes. After ten minutes take out of the oven and mix everything around. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool on the tray. Once cooled I drizzled with a little extra honey and maple syrup, just for fun!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, snack, homemade granola, nutty granola recipe, maple granola, breakfast parfait recipe,