Soft and chewy chocolate chips cookies are filled with Biscoff Spread making these cookie cups extra decedent.
- 8oz (1 cup/ 2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 Large Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 250 Grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 6oz (1 1/2 cups) Chocolate Chips (Milk or Semi-Sweet)
- 6oz (1 cup) Biscoff Spread (or TJ's Cookie Butter)
- Preheat oven to 350F and heavily grease a regular size muffin pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for a good 3 minutes. Add in egg, yolk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and cornstarch.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2 tbsp of dough and press it down into prepared pan and place 1 tbsp of Biscoff Spread. Then placed a second 1 1/2 tbsp of dough on top and baked for 12-14 minutes.Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out of the pan.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie cups recipe, cookie butter recipes, stuffed with cookie butter