Cookie Butter Smores Bars
Chewy Brown Sugar Blondies are topped with Cookie Butter, Chocolate, Marshmallow Fluff more Cookie Butter then topped with more Chewy Blondie on top. You won’t be able to put these Cookie Butter Smore’s Bars down!
Cookie Butter has always been a true love of mine. If you have not tried Biscoff Spread or Trader Joes Cookie Butter you are SERIOUSLY missing out. It is one of my all time favorites. Whether you are dipping apples in it, baking cookies with it, spreading it on a waffle or stuffing it in these smores bars. There is nothing quite like it.
Cheesecake and desserts with fresh whipped cream are my all time favorite but during these hot summer
months years in Southern California they just don’t work for parties outside.
So if I can’t have cream then I’ll take cookie butter.
These were sooo good. Out of the oven and chilled straight out of the fridge. Not gonna lie, I ate half the pan myself. It was one of those let me straighten the line kind of pans, you know the kind were you slice a little bit off so then you have to end up slicing a little more off to even out the line in hopes that no one will notice.
If you are going to eat the pan all to yourself by all means dig in a few minutes after they are out of the oven but if you are serving them to guests or you want them to look nice let them cool completely in the pan.
Cookie Butter Smores Bars
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Buter, Melted
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at Room Temp.
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Graham Crackers crumbs, fine
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Large Chocolate Bars, I am partial to Cadbury's Dairy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cookie Butter
- 1 Container Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 baking pan with foil, so that the foil over hangs on the sides, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugar. Whisk in the egg and vanilla. Then add the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Press half of the batter into the prepared pan. Drop about 9 dollops of Cookie Butter on top of batter and using a knife swirl the Cookie Butter into the batter. Then place the chocolate on top of the batter, you want an even layer of chocolate, break the bar up to fit the nooks and crannies. Place all of the marshmallow fluff on top of chocolate in an even layer, dollop the remaining Cookie Butter on top and swirl that into the marshmallow fluff.
- Take the remaining batter and press it between your hands into a disc, I think this makes it easier to make sure all of the marshmallow is covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until.Let cool completely or else you will have a gooey mess!
Cookie Butttah Lovah
Biscoff Apple Cheesecake Bars
Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Butter Lava Cakes
Cookie Butter Granola
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars