Chewy Brown Sugar Blondies are topped with Cookie Butter, Chocolate, Marshmallow Fluff more Cookie Butter then topped with more Chewy Blondie on top. You won’t be able to put these Cookie Butter Smore’s Bars down!
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 150 Grams (3/4 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at Room Temp.
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 156 Grams (1 1/4 Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 100 Grams (1 Cup) Graham Crackers Crumbs, ground fine
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Large Chocolate Bars, I am partial to Cadbury’s Dairy Milk
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Cookie Butter (Trader Joe’s or Biscoff Spread)
- 1–7oz Container Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 baking pan with foil, so that the foil overhangs on the sides, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugar. Whisk in the egg and vanilla. Then add the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Press half of the batter into the prepared pan. Drop about 9 dollops of Cookie Butter on top of batter and using a knife swirl the Cookie Butter into the batter. Then place the chocolate on top of the batter, you want an even layer of chocolate, break the bar up to fit the nooks and crannies. Place all of the marshmallow fluff on top of chocolate in an even layer, dollop the remaining Cookie Butter on top and swirl that into the marshmallow fluff.
- Take the remaining batter and press it between your hands into a disc, I think this makes it easier to make sure all of the marshmallows is covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until. Let cool completely or else you will have a gooey mess!
Keywords: smores dessert recipes, cookie butter recipes, marshmallow fluff recipes