Super Easy. Cake Mix Base. This is a delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Marshmallow White Chocolate Bars. You only need a small piece!
WOAH are these babies good! When I saw this recipe it automatically went on my "To Bake" list. I won't lie it has taken me a while to come back to these as my "list" is ever-growing. I wanted to use up what I had in my baking cupboards and I happened to have all of these ingredients on hand 🙂 YAY! And I have a kids birthday party to go to and I am going to work tonight so I can hopefully get rid of the whole pan so I don't sit and eat every last bite myself! Yes, I have done that before on many occasions :/
These bars are delicious and very rich! I like to cut the bars into small squares because they are so rich but any size will do! Enjoy!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick of Softened Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Marshmallow Creme
- 14oz Can of Condensed Milk
- 11 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray or butter the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the cake mix, butter and egg until combined. You will end up with a thick dough. Press the dough into the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and condensed milk until combined. Pour over the dough. Top with white chocolate chips and mallow bits.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy 🙂
Recipe slightly adapted from Picky Palate
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 26
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cake mix recipes, cake mix bar, dessert with cake mix