- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick of Softened Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Marshmallow Creme
- 14oz Can of Condensed Milk
- 11 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray or butter the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the cake mix, butter and egg until combined. You will end up with a thick dough. Press the dough into the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and condensed milk until combined. Pour over the dough. Top with white chocolate chips and mallow bits.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy 🙂
Recipe slightly adapted from Picky Palate
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 26
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cake mix recipes, cake mix bar, dessert with cake mix