Lemon Blossoms are a perfectly moist cake with a gorgeous lemon drizzle. Easy to pop in your mouth, you won't be able to eat just one, these Lemon Blossoms are perfect for your brunch table, and easy to make with just a few ingredients!
Can you tell I liked these?
They were a perfect snack or would be perfect for a brunch or breakfast.
These pack tons of lemon flavor which I LOVE!
Super easy to make I will definitely make these again! 🙂
So easy. Throw together a cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, greek yogurt and lemon juice and mix until combined. Bake and throw on to a tea towel to cool.
Then mix together some lemon juice, lemon zest, powdered sugar and water.
Dip these bites of heaven into the glaze and let set. Re dip as many times as you want. I dipped 3 times. I like the glaze. Okay I loved the glaze.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant lemon flavored pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 5oz cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, greek yogurt and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Bake for 12 minutes and dump onto a tea towel to cool.
- In a small/medium sized bowl mix the confectioner's sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice. Mix until no lumps remain. Add 1-3 tablespoons water depending on how thick you want the glaze.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, snack, lemon cake, lemon bar bites, lemon pudding mix, dessert recipes
Recipe Adapted from : Paula Deen recipe found on A Blog About Food