- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant lemon flavored pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 5oz cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, greek yogurt and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Bake for 12 minutes and dump onto a tea towel to cool.
- In a small/medium sized bowl mix the confectioner's sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice. Mix until no lumps remain. Add 1-3 tablespoons water depending on how thick you want the glaze.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, snack, lemon cake, lemon bar bites, lemon pudding mix, dessert recipes