Lemon Blossoms are a perfectly moist cake with a gorgeous lemon drizzle. Easy to pop in your mouth, you won’t be able to eat just one, these Lemon Blossoms are perfect for your brunch table, and easy to make with just a few ingredients!
- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant lemon flavored pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 5oz cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1–3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, greek yogurt and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Bake for 12 minutes and dump onto a tea towel to cool.
- In a small/medium sized bowl mix the confectioner’s sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice. Mix until no lumps remain. Add 1-3 tablespoons water depending on how thick you want the glaze.
Keywords: breakfast, snack, lemon cake, lemon bar bites, lemon pudding mix, dessert recipes