This banana quick bread recipe is made extra special with the help of Banana Creme Pudding! This easy banana bread recipe is the perfect after-school snack, mid-morning treat or dessert! The pudding banana bread recipe is made, baked and in your mouth within an hour and a half! That is if you cut a piece off as the loaf cools! 🙂
So I tried to stay away from banana bread I even tried going down the lemon path with a Lemon Loaf but I couldn't resist coming back to my dearly beloved.
I was planning on staying away but when I was cleaning out the cupboards I found a box of banana pudding that needed to be used. So I thought hmm add it to banana bread? I have seen others do it so I thought why not? And I am glad I did.
This bread was moist, super banana-y and the perfect snack for any time of the day! I hope you try it. It takes 5 minutes to whip up!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 4oz (½ Cup/ 1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 grams (¾ cup) granulated sugar
- 50 grams (¼ cup) light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1- 3.4 oz container Banana Creme Pudding (could use vanilla)
- 1-5 oz Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt (could use plain or vanilla)
- 2 large or 3 medium banana, very ripe
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold in greek yogurt and smashed bananas.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pudding recipes, banana bread recipe