This banana quick bread recipe is made extra special with the help of Banana Creme Pudding! This easy banana bread recipe is the perfect after-school snack, mid-morning treat or dessert! The pudding banana bread recipe is made, baked and in your mouth within an hour and a half! That is if you cut a piece off as the loaf cools! 🙂
So I tried to stay away from banana bread I even tried going down the lemon path with a Lemon Loaf but I couldn't resist coming back to my dearly beloved.
I was planning on staying away but when I was cleaning out the cupboards I found a box of banana pudding that needed to be used. So I thought hmm add it to banana bread? I have seen others do it so I thought why not? And I am glad I did.
This bread was moist, super banana-y and the perfect snack for any time of the day! I hope you try it. It takes 5 minutes to whip up!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!
Make sure to join our Newsletter and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.Print
Pudding Banana Bread
This banana quick bread recipe is made extra special with the help of Banana Creme Pudding! This easy banana bread recipe is the perfect after-school snack, mid-morning treat or dessert! The pudding banana bread recipe is made, baked and in your mouth within an hour an a half! That is if you cut a piece off as the loaf cools! 🙂
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 Slices 1x
- 4oz (½ Cup/ 1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 grams (¾ cup) granulated sugar
- 50 grams (¼ cup) light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1- 3.4 oz container Banana Creme Pudding (could use vanilla)
- 1-5 oz Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt (could use plain or vanilla)
- 2 large or 3 medium banana, very ripe
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold in greek yogurt and smashed bananas.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pudding recipes, banana bread recipe
Gloria @ Simply Gloria says
This looks so scrumptious! Love your pictures...the details of the "banana-y" just screamin' at us!
sally @ sallys baking addiction says
I don't think I've ever seen a more moist banana bread! It looks simply amazing - I love the additions of pudding AND banana yogurt. How can you go wrong? I adore banana bread. 🙂
Thanks Sally it was super moist!
Kayle (The Cooking Actress) says
So moist and so yummy! I love that there's pudding in it too, my MIL has a bread recipe that uses pudding too 🙂
It really was spectacularly moist!
ashley - baker by nature says
Pudding banana bread sounds EPIC!
Looks so moist and full of yummy banana flavour!
Elizabeth - SugarHero! says
Whoa, love this idea! That is some triple banana goodness. I'm definitely trying this the next time I have overripe bananas!
sally @ sallys baking addiction says
banana pudding mix AND banana yogurt - I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a more moist banana bread! and loaded with banana flavor. This looks wonderful girl!
Do I use just the powder pudding or do I make the pudding first then put it in?
Elizabeth Waterson says
Hi Dawn, thanks for reaching out. You just need to add the dry pudding powder mix to the rest of the dry ingredients! Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you try the recipe!! Thanks X Liz