This delicious cheesecake dip will have you licking your lips and coming back for more! Step-by-step photos show you how to make this easy cheesecake dip recipe.
One of my all-time favorite desserts is cheesecake, I have over 25+ cheesecake recipes on my website. But I wanted the flavor of it with less work and made quickly. This simple cheesecake dip is perfect for a party or to enjoy watching a movie! I hope you love it.
Keep in mind the texture of this dip is different than cheesecake but the flavor profile is there. If anything this dip is more similar to a no-bake cheesecake soft texture.
Let's get to the recipe
For this easy no-bake dessert dip you will need:
- Cream Cheese. Just like cheesecake, your cream cheese needs to be completely softened to room temperature for this dip to work. You can do this quickly by placing the foil-wrapped cream cheese in a bowl of warm water for 5-10 minutes, be careful you don't want it liquid.
- Confectioner's Sugar. Also known as powdered sugar, this will sweeten and thicken the dip.
- Sour Cream. I wanted to bring in that slight tang you get from cheesecake so just a little sour cream did the trick.
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Adding vanilla extract warms the dip up ever so slightly.
- Heavy Whipping Cream. The cream will be beaten into the cream cheese mixture creating a light and fluffy texture. Often you will find no-bake dips made with cool whip but I find the heavy whipping cream gives it a much more creamier and thicker consistency!
Some of my favorite dippers are strawberries, apple slices, Biscoff cookies, Chessman shortbread cookies, pretzels, vanilla wafers, pirouette cookies, and graham crackers.
You can mix something into the cheesecake dip like chopped roasted pecans or mini chocolate chips. You could also spread the dip onto a wide low bowl and spread cherry pie filling on top or drizzle caramel sauce on top. I have another recipe for a cream cheese dip I add caramel on too, so good! And don't miss my S'mores Dip!
For ingredient quantities please reference the recipe card below. On the recipe card there is a button for US or M (Metric) measurements.
In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment whisk the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Make sure to scrape down the bowl once or twice to ensure everything is evenly incorporated.
While the mixer is still on medium-high speed very slowly pour/stream in the heavy cream. Whip for another couple of minutes after the cream has been added until you get a thick whipped cream texture do not over-mix. You want stiff peaks.
Pour into a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap then chill it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Sever with your favorite fruit and cookies. Check out my mini cheesecakes next.
Can you double
You can easily double this recipe to serve e crowd. In the recipe card below you can click the 2X or 3X to double or triple the recipe ingredients.
More no-bake dessert recipes
I fell head over heels for this no-bake peanut butter pie, it's so good!
This no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe is a cookies and cream dream.
Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven so you're gonna love these no-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a winner!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 8oz Cream Cheese completely softened to room temperature
- 90 grams (¾ Cup) Confectioner's Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
- 2oz (¼ Cup) Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4oz (½ Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment whisk the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Make sure to scrape down the bowl once or twice to ensure everything is evenly incorporated.
- While the mixer is still on medium-high speed very slowly pour/stream in the heavy cream. Whip for another couple of minutes after the cream has been added until you get a thick whipped cream texture do not over-mix. You want stiff peaks. Pour into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap then chill for at least two hours. Sever with your favorite fruit and cookies.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: 2 Hours
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream cheese dip recipe, easy cheesecake dip, cheesecake dip recipe
You may also like