We are showcasing 20+ of our best cookie recipes that you will absolutely love! Frosted cookies, chocolate chip cookies, shortbread cookies, or cookies filled with all of the ingredients, no matter what I am here for a warm cookie! There is just something about having a cookie after dinner or a snack. You might call me a cookie monster! I hope you love my favorite cookie recipes.
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brown Butter and Vanilla Pudding Mix make these chocolate chip cookies my favorite! You will love this recipe, while it does require chill time you will see it is well worth it! My favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe will be your new favorite!
Thick, soft, and chewy these M&M cookies are the perfect afternoon treat. You won't be able to eat just one! Step-by-step photos help you bake this delicious cookie recipe.
Learn how to make the perfect Funfetti Cookies from scratch… and add your favorite sprinkles for fun! Because everyone deserves sprinkles on their cookies. Step-by-step photos teach you how to make these chewy funfetti cookies.
Chewy White Chocolate Cookies
This recipe for chewy white chocolate chip cookies is easy to follow and made with a box of dry pudding mix for the best tasing cookie! Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake these pudding white chocolate chip cookies!
Frosted Sugar Cookies
Here’s the best-frosted sugar cookie recipe for your baking pleasure. Find out how to make frosted sugar cookies that are chewy, moist, and soft!
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this triple chocolate cookie recipe. A rich chocolate cookie dough is filled with white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate chips. A chocolate lovers dream cookie!
This easy recipe for monster cookies is perfect to whip up on a whim or with the kids. Full of oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and M&M's everyone loves these cookies. Step-by-step photos help you bake the perfect batch each time!
Cookie Butter Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy and filled with tasty cookie butter and tons of chocolate chips, pudding mix helps ensure these cookies are soft for days!
Maple Pecan Cookies
These maple pecan cookies are perfectly chewy. Full of maple flavor and rich, toasted pecans you won't be able to eat just one! Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this cookie recipe.
Cornflake Marshmallow Cookies
Deliciously chewy and full of the best textures these cornflake marshmallow cookies are irresistible! This easy cookie recipe with step-by-step photos is always a winner with my family!
Lemon Curd Cookies
If you love lemon, then you’re going to love this lemon curd cookie recipe. Shortbread-style cookies have a dollop of lemon curd for an irresistible cookie.
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Chewy and delicious, no cake mix need! These Lemon Crinkle Cookies will be a hit at your next party!
Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies are filled with Espresso Powder and dunked in more Espresso Powder before they are baked to perfection. Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake these espresso chocolate chip cookies.
Cookies and Cream Cookies
Get ready to fall in love with these cookies and cream cookies. Full of chunks of Oreos, white chocolate chunks and cream cheese these cookies are extra special. Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this cookie recipe.
Triple Chip Cookies
These Triple Chip Cookies are made with butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, and chocolate chips. Brown butter takes them to the next level but you can use regular butter if you want. Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this triple chip cookie recipe.
Get ready to fall in love with these California Brittle Cookies. Filled with toffee and almond flavors and chunks of See's California Brittle, these cookies are impossible to resist! Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this California Brittle Cookie recipe.
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Learn how to make the best kitchen sink cookies with this simple step-by-step tutorial. Filled with toffee, chocolate, pretzels and potato chips!
These pistachio cookies are mouth-watering with the nutty pistachios combined with the melt-in-mouth texture and white chocolate drizzle. Step-by-step photos teach you how to make these slice-and-bake pistachio cookies.
Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cookies
Soft, delicious chocolate cookies are spiked with Baileys Irish Cream for a fantastic-tasting cookie perfect to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake these Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
How to make Meringue Cookies
Learn how to make meringue cookies. This recipe includes step-by-step photos so you know you are on the right track! Crunchy, sweet, and light as air you will love these meringues!
Incredibly buttery and melt in your mouth this Scottish shortbread is the perfect sweet treat. A wonderful homemade Christmas baked good to share with friends and family. Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this easy shortbread recipe.
- Sugar. I normally just use granulated sugar, aka white sugar. But some recipes will call for light brown sugar or dark brown sugar.
- All-Purpose Flour. Also known as plain flour. I cannot stress enough how critical it is that you measure your flour properly, too much or too little flour can drastically affect the cake.
- Chemical Leavening Agents. Baking soda and baking powder are often both used to create a cake with the perfect rise.
- Salt. Salt enhances all of the other ingredients' flavor profiles, don't skip it!
- Large Eggs. Your eggs should be at room temperature so they can evenly incorporate with the rest of the ingredients. You can do this quickly by placing the eggs in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes before using them.
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Vanilla pairs beautifully with chocolate.
- Chocolate. Any king of chocolate works, I usually use callets but LOVE chopped chocolate bars so they get extra melty!
Cookie Baking Staples
Callebaut Milk Chocolate CalletsBuy Now →
Callebaut White Chocolate CalletsBuy Now →
Tips and Tricks
- Silpat Baking Mats. These are amazing when you don't want your cookies to stick to the pan. I use this instead of parchment paper to line my baking sheets.
- I highly suggest sifting the dry ingredients through a fine mesh sieve as the cocoa powder is often quite lumpy.
- Room temperature butter so it incorporates evenly.
- As with any baking, I highly suggest you invest in an oven thermometer to ensure your oven is actually getting to the temperature you set it at. Some ovens run hot while some run cool so you can set the temperature accordingly to help get a better-baked cake.
- Banging the pan for a flatter cookie and helps the insides of the cookie flatten a little bit.
Cookie Baking Equipment
KitchenAid Stand Mixer 6 QuartBuy Now →
Making cookies ahead of time
- I highly suggest making the cookie dough ahead of time and scooping it and freexing it, then you can let it thaw in the fridge the day before you want to bake it, or you can bake it 2-3 minutes longer.
- You can also bake the cookies the day before and store the cookies in an airtight container.
Make sure to join our Newsletter and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!
Did you make this recipe? Leave a star rating! Have a question? Let me know here!