Nutella, Bananas, and Raspberries are wrapped inside puff pastry, brushed with an egg wash and baked till golden brown. These Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs are a lush breakfast or topped with ice cream as a scrumptious dessert!
Sometimes you want something, but you don't want to put in the effort. You know that's why things like pre-packaged cookie dough are so popular. And well pre-packaged puff pastry as well. Let's be honest who has the time to make homemade puff pastry, I sure as hell don't!
And the pre-packed stuff is damn good!
And you can make a to die for
breakfast dessert with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Frozen Puff Pastry
These are perfect for a Sunday morning treat or a weeknight dessert.
How do you make Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs?
They take all of 5 minutes to make. Roll your pastry out cut the pastry into roughly 2 ½ inch X 2 ½ inch squares. Add a heaping teaspoon of Nutella top with bananas and raspberries. Pinch together in a square, brush with an egg wash and bake at 400F for 17-19 minutes or until golden brown.
If that isn't simple, I don't know what is.
And there is really nothing like warm pastry, I swear whether its on a Chicken Pot Pie or an Apple Turnover I can murder pastry. Like it's not good. Slight obsession with the stuff.
Perfect ending to a homemade Valentines Dinner!
Make sure to join our Newsletter and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs
Nutella, Bananas and Raspberries are wrapped inside puff pastry, brushed with an egg wash and baked till golden brown. These Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs are a lush breakfast or topped with ice cream a scrumptious dessert!
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 9 1x
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed.
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 9 Raspberries
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Serve with Vanilla Ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a cookie sheet with a silpat liner.
- Roll your puff pastry out to be a bit thinner than it comes. Cut into 2 ½- 3 inch squares. Top with a heaping tablespoon of Nutella, add two slices of banana and one raspberry. Fold the pastry together, by bringing in each 4 sides to the center and then pinching the sides together. Set on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl crack one egg and whisk together. Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash all over each pastry.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Optional serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nutella banana recipes, puff pastry dessert recipes
Lisa @ Wine & Glue says
These look amazing!! Can I have like 20??
Jessica @ Citrus Blossom Bliss says
I've never personally used puff pastry, but I've only heard great things about how versatile it can be. These little dessert puffs look adorable and totally poppable 🙂 That could get dangerous very quickly!
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
What a decadent treat! I love how easy it is 🙂