Nutella, Bananas, and Raspberries are wrapped inside puff pastry, brushed with an egg wash and baked till golden brown. These Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs are a lush breakfast or topped with ice cream as a scrumptious dessert!
Sometimes you want something, but you don’t want to put in the effort. You know that’s why things like pre-packaged cookie dough are so popular. And well pre-packaged puff pastry as well. Let’s be honest who has the time to make homemade puff pastry, I sure as hell don’t!
And the pre-packed stuff is damn good!
And you can make a to die for
breakfast dessert with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Frozen Puff Pastry
These are perfect for a Sunday morning treat or a weeknight dessert.
How do you make Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs?
They take all of 5 minutes to make. Roll your pastry out cut the pastry into roughly 2 1/2 inch X 2 1/2 inch squares. Add a heaping teaspoon of Nutella top with bananas and raspberries. Pinch together in a square, brush with an egg wash and bake at 400F for 17-19 minutes or until golden brown.
If that isn’t simple, I don’t know what is.
And there is really nothing like warm pastry, I swear whether its on a Chicken Pot Pie or an Apple Turnover I can murder pastry. Like it’s not good. Slight obsession with the stuff.
Perfect ending to a homemade Valentines Dinner!
Nutella, Bananas and Raspberries are wrapped inside puff pastry, brushed with an egg wash and baked till golden brown. These Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs are a lush breakfast or topped with ice cream a scrumptious dessert!
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed.
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 9 Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Serve with Vanilla Ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a cookie sheet with a silpat liner.
- Roll your puff pastry out to be a bit thinner than it comes. Cut into 2 1/2- 3 inch squares. Top with a heaping tablespoon of Nutella, add two slices of banana and one raspberry. Fold the pastry together, by bringing in each 4 sides to the center and then pinching the sides together. Set on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl crack one egg and whisk together. Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash all over each pastry.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Optional serve with vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: nutella banana recipes, puff pastry dessert recipes