Nutella, Bananas and Raspberries are wrapped inside puff pastry, brushed with an egg wash and baked till golden brown. These Nutella Banana Raspberry Puffs are a lush breakfast or topped with ice cream a scrumptious dessert!
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed.
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 9 Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Serve with Vanilla Ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a cookie sheet with a silpat liner.
- Roll your puff pastry out to be a bit thinner than it comes. Cut into 2 1/2- 3 inch squares. Top with a heaping tablespoon of Nutella, add two slices of banana and one raspberry. Fold the pastry together, by bringing in each 4 sides to the center and then pinching the sides together. Set on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl crack one egg and whisk together. Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash all over each pastry.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Optional serve with vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: nutella banana recipes, puff pastry dessert recipes