Easy one bowl blondies are stuffed with chopped up candy bars topped with melted chocolate, marshmallow, and caramel. These Chewy Gooey Candy Blondies will leave you wanting more!
Happy Monday people! Start of a fresh busy week for me! Tons to do before VEGAS this weekend! Girls trip baby!! I cannot freaking wait, best part we are going to The Wicked Spoon Brunch, get in ma belly!!!
I love the says "OOC", Out of Control and "OTT", Over the Top. Maybe it's because I love out of control/ over the top things in all aspects of my life. Especially when it comes to things involving chocolate, and caramel for that matter.
So when I made these bars it was only natural that I would L-O-V-E them!!
These are chewy gooey ooey blondies stuffed with candy topped with marshmallow and caramel. Does life get much better, okay maybe life does but do blondies?! Hellllllllllllls no!
Originally I wanted marshmallow fluff for these bars, I was going to stuff it in the middle, I even patted half of the batter down and went to grab the fluff and of course there was no fluff to be found! Just my luck! So I improvised and to be honest I like this version better than my original idea. Candy stuffed blondies a layer of melted chocolate, marshmallows and chopped up caramel. If that isn't heaven in a bit I don't know what is.
Go now, make these with all that leftover Halloween candy, okay I realize it isn't even Halloween yet but I have been buying "Halloween" candy for weeks now!! So I have tons to use up! And you probably will too after Thursday!
Craving some more easy dessert recipes?
Please let me know if you make this Chewy Gooey Candy Blondies Recipe by leaving a review below!Print
Easy one bowl blondies are stuffed with chopped up candy bars topped with melted chocolate, marshmallow and caramel. These Chewy Gooey Candy Blondies will leave you wanting more!
- 4oz (1 stick/ ½ cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 Grams (¾ cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (¼ cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp
- 125 Grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 ¼ cup chopped up candy, or chocolate chunks/chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cup caramels, chopped small (You could use leftover homemade chewy caramels)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line an 8X8 baking dish with foil and grease heavily.
- In a medium bowl mix together melted butter and sugars. Add in vanilla extract and egg until combined. Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until just combined. Fold in chopped up candy, I used Heath Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, and Rolos. Bake for 23 minutes, until light and golden brown.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of hot bars place back in the oven for 2 minutes. Take out of the oven and spread chocolate evenly. Sprinkle marshmallows on top then chopped caramel bits, place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes-until marshmallows and caramel begin to melt together just a little. Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour.
Keywords: candy, leftover halloween candy, marshmallow blondies, dessert bars recipe, candy bar blondies, candy blondies, toffee blondies