Easy one bowl blondies are stuffed with chopped up candy bars topped with melted chocolate, marshmallow and caramel. These Chewy Gooey Candy Blondies will leave you wanting more!
- 4oz (1 stick/ 1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp
- 125 Grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/4 cup chopped up candy, or chocolate chunks/chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup caramels, chopped small (You could use leftover homemade chewy caramels)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line an 8X8 baking dish with foil and grease heavily.
- In a medium bowl mix together melted butter and sugars. Add in vanilla extract and egg until combined. Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until just combined. Fold in chopped up candy, I used Heath Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, and Rolos. Bake for 23 minutes, until light and golden brown.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of hot bars place back in the oven for 2 minutes. Take out of the oven and spread chocolate evenly. Sprinkle marshmallows on top then chopped caramel bits, place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes-until marshmallows and caramel begin to melt together just a little. Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour.
Keywords: candy, leftover halloween candy, marshmallow blondies, dessert bars recipe, candy bar blondies, candy blondies, toffee blondies