- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ sugar
- ½ cup butter, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger's
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture and chocolate chips.
- My mixture was a bit crumbly so I added a ¼ cup melted butter. Next, hand stir in the chopped butterfingers.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction