I have seen this idea on Pinterest for ages. It always sounded like the perfect combination. And making plain banana bread last week had me still in the mood for banana bread. So here we are. I used the same recipe from last week but adjusted to make peanut butter and peanut butter cup banana bread.
Please let me know if you make this recipe for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread by leaving a review below!
Moist and delicious Banana Bread is filled with peanut butter and chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups. This is a perfect decadent banana bread recipe for your next homemade gift or bake sale!
- 1/2 Cup Butter melted
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Smashed Bananas
- 1 Cup Chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Add in peanut butter, mix until well combined. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and sour cream into the bread mixture. The gently fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Pour into prepared pan. If you are a fatty like me slice butter thin and place on top of batter sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Let cool.
Keywords: peanut butter cup recipes, peanut butter banana bread