Cookie Butter Granola is easy to make and absolutely irresistible, you will devour the whole batch.
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Cookie Butter
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the coconut oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, cookie butter, and vanilla extract. Fold in oats and almonds and mix until fully combined.
- Dump onto the baking sheet and using a spatula press down so granola is in a compact even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, the granola will be a beautiful golden brown.
- Let cool on baking rack for 1 hour then break into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: cookie butter recipes, homemade granola recipes