Carrots, Banana & Pineapple make this a moist, dense, sweet and overall perfect banana bread but then top it with cream cheese frosting and roasted walnuts and you are in heaven. Carrot Pineapple Banana Bread will be your new favorite banana bread recipe!
Carrot Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake, that's a mouthful, but a damn good mouthful if I do say so myself. Truly this was a hit. So freaking moist and delicious. Wow.
While I would love to call this a banana bread, which it is, it is ultimately more like a loaf cake. As much as I want to convince myself this is a perfect breakfast I just can't. So afternoon snack or dessert works for me 😉
As Easter approaches, I start to question what desserts to make. An event where I can make multiple desserts and no one can complain. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Sunday night dinner, any excuse for an array of desserts. Last Easter I made some of these recipes here Carrot Layer Cake and Coffee Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache.
Back to this beaut.
How do you make Carrot Pineapple Banna Loaf Cake?
Being that it is a loaf cake/ banana bread it is super easy to make. In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients and sugar and then fold in the dry ingredients. BAM. OF course, the hardest part is waiting for the loaf to cool to then be smothered in cream cheese frosting.
This frosting has buttermilk powder in it, I think it gives such a nice tang, but if you don't have any don't worry.
It also satisfies your carrot cake craving which everyone has around Easter!
I hope you enjoy this gorgeous Carrot Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake as much as I did!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
Carrots, Banana & Pineapple make this a moist, dense, sweet and overall perfect banana bread but then top it with cream cheese frosting and roasted walnuts and you are in heaven. Carrot Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake will be your new favorite recipe
Carrot Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake
- 4oz (½ Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 100 Grams (½ Cup) Brown Sugar
- 100 Grams (½ Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Medium Bananas smashed
- 3.5oz Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 130 Grams (¾ cup) Grated Carrots, roughly 2 medium carrots
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 160 Grams (1 ½ Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 3oz Greek Yogurt
- 4oz Cream Cheese, at room temp.
- 2.5oz Butter, at room temp.
- 4oz (1 Cup) Powdered Sugar
- 0.60oz Buttermilk Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract/ Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Heavy Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- 2oz Chopped Toasted Pecans/ Walnuts (pre-toast them in the oven for 10 minutes & cool completely)
Carrot Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and heavily grease a 9X5 baking loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugars. Mix in vanilla and eggs until combined. Mix in bananas, pineapple, and carrots.
- Fold in spices, flour, baking soda and salt mixing until just combined. Gently fold the Greek yogurt into the batter.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55-70 minutes, stick a knife in the middle to test for wet batter, you don't want any wet batter, just moist crumbs. Let cool on wire rack completely or overnight
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in butter and beat for another minute. Add powdered sugar, buttermilk powder, vanilla bean paste, heavy cream, and salt. Beat on low at first then once powdered sugar is combined beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Spread on top of cooled cake and sprinkle with nuts. Store in cool space or fridge.
Keywords: quick bread, breakfast, dessert, banana bread recipe, cream cheese frosting, roasted nuts, carrot pineapple recipes
Banana Bread Recipe adapted from my Pineapple Banana Bread
Frosting Recipe adapted from Carrot Layer Cake