A friend recently requested white chocolate chip cookies for a special day. I didn’t do the classic with macadamia nuts, I just kept it to white chocolate chips.
They are chewy,soft and down right amazing. Everything a cookie should be, but often is not.
These cookies are scrumptious and were eaten up all too quickly. I plan on making these again in the next few weeks and adding some crushed candy canes to them! Sounds very Christmas-y to me!
- 2 sticks/1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and if using, line your baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- In bowl of an electric mixer combine butter and sugars. Mix on medium for around 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- Pour flour, baking soda and salt into bowl and mix slowly, to avoid a flour storm in your kitchen!
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tbsp size cookies on to sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes. Enjoy
Recipe adapted from: Ghiradelli