Delicious thick white chocolate cookies are made with pantry staples.
- 8oz (2 sticks/1 Cup) Unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 200 Grams (1 Cup) Granulated sugar
- 200 Grams (1 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch/ Cornflour
- 1 1/2 Cups White Chocolate Chips ( I use white chocolate callets )
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and if using, line your baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine butter and sugars. Mix on medium for around 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and the first egg, making sure to mix until fully combined. Then add the final egg, again mixing until fully combined.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients then stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1.5 tbsp size cookies, place them two inches apart on to the prepared baking sheet. Bake the cookies for 11-13 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Keywords: chewy white chocolate cookies, white chocolate desserts