Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies are filled with sweet & salty crunch pretzels and creamy peanut butter, an extra special cookie!
I love cookies, they really are just the best. I could eat a cookie for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert and snack. You have a lot of snacks during the day too, right? Well, I do! And these Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies were the perfect snack.
I often have chocolate covered pretzels that aren't stuffed into a cookie. But then I find myself sitting on the sofa stuffing my face and before I know it I have eaten the whole bag. So in my screwed up mind, I feel better about eating them inside a cookie. That makes no sense really. It's worse for me, but for some reason I find myself making decisions like this all the time. YOLO is too often my motto in regards to eating and shopping, believe me, I don't need any more encouragement in those categories of my life.
Since I've been back from my euro trip I have yet to really go through my 2000 photos but someday I will. I decided to add a few below for all y'all to see some of the fun places I went to. There are many more pictures to show, around 2,000 to be precise but I won't bore you with my selfie shots in front of all the famous landmarks, monuments, museums, statues...etc 😉
Enjoying a Gondola ride in the Venice Canals, Italy.
Enjoying some family time at a Pub in the Midlands in England.
Celebrating this bezzies birthday in Mykonos, Greece.
Making a purchase in Venice, Italy.. YOLO
Shopping at the Bull Ring in the Midlands in England with my cousin and sesster.
Hanging out in London, England with my sisters.
Throwing some coins into the Trevi Fountain Rome, Italy.
Hanging out at Camp Nou, Barcelona -So sad there wasn't a game on when we were there 🙁
At the Colosseum Rome, Italy.
Having a nice Italian Dinner in London with some of my Aunties and sisters.
Dinner at a Pub in the Midlands, England with my nan and sister before I left 🙁
Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
So back to these cookies. They are delicious, easy and were amazeballs. They are also part of a new group that just started Creative Cookie Exchange... a party about cookies!!?? Hello!! Count me in 🙂 Check out the Creative Cooke Exchange Facebook & Pinterest for more cookies loooooove
Check out this post on my Cookie Baking Tips
This months theme was back to school cookies, now luckily I am not back in school nor do I have children who are in school, well I don't have children period. But from my memories of school we always had peanut butter something and lots of pretzels and coming from a family of chocoholics... you see where these cookies came from, right?!Print
- 188 grams (1 ½ cup) All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4oz (½ cup (1 stick)) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 150 grams (¾ cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4oz (½ cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 cup milk chocolate covered pretzels
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add in egg, vanilla, and peanut butter, mix for another 2 minutes. Add in flour mixture and fold in chocolate chunks and chocolate covered pretzels. Chill dough for 1 hour then preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with Silpat liner, if using one.
- Scoop a heaping 2 tablespoon of dough on to a sheet, I added extra choc covered pretzels for looks and
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. I like to take cookies out when they look almost done and let sit in the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
*total time includes chill time
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, sweet and salty, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter cookies