- 188 grams (1 1/2 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4oz (1/2 cup (1 stick)) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4oz (1/2 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 cup milk chocolate covered pretzels
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add in egg, vanilla, and peanut butter, mix for another 2 minutes. Add in flour mixture and fold in chocolate chunks and chocolate covered pretzels. Chill dough for 1 hour then preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with Silpat liner, if using one.
- Scoop a heaping 2 tbsp of dough on to a sheet, I added extra choc covered pretzels for looks and
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. I like to take cookies out when they look almost done and let sit in the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer 6 QuartBuy Now →
*total time includes chill time
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, sweet and salty, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter cookies