Chocolatey and Chewy these Brownies are swirled with a cheesecake filling and caramel sauce. Over the top in every way this Caramel Cheesecake Swirled Brownies Recipe is perfect for your next party!
Mmm chocolate...I have a love for chocolate..obvi.
My name is Elizabeth and I am a chocoholic.
I fully admit it.
And these brownies. Well, they are super chocolatey! Even with the cheesecake in them the brownies scream chocolate!
The caramel and cheesecake run thru the brownies. Excuse me brownies make room for some caramel please!
Look how excited my sister was to eat them!?!?! Lol so funny!
This chocolatey caramel post is part of the Chocolate Party. Check out the creator Roxana's Home Baking for all the other fabulous chocolate recipes this month!! WOO HOO a party that involves chocolate is all for me! And this month the second ingredient was caramel!!! Anyone that knows me that chocolate + caramel = my true love! This month Roxana made some caramel loaded fudge brownie cookies. Um Delish!!!
Oh and I got a new phone case?! I am obsessed, it's so happy!
I hope you give this fabulous recipe a try, it was kind of over the top amazingly delicious, yet simple and I won't lie it was SCRUMPTIOUS! 🙂
Craving more caramel dessert recipes?
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 4oz (½ Cup/ 1 stick) Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 63 grams (½ Cup) Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (My fave is SCHARFFEN BERGER)
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temp.
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 67 grams (⅓ Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 12 caramels
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 250 grams (1 ¼ Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large eggs, at room temp.
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 94 grams (¾ Cup) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line an 8X8 baking pan with foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a double boiler or a large bowl that can sit on top of a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter and the chocolate chips. (You want the bowl to sit on top of the saucepan- the saucepan should have a little bit of water on low-medium heat. You do not want to bowl to touch the water) Cook until just melted. Using a dishtowel take the bowl off of the saucepan and whisk in the cocoa powder. Set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- While cooling, in the bowl of an electric mixer whip the cream cheese for 2 minutes. Add in egg, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until fully combined 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low cook caramels and heavy cream until smooth. Set aside.
- In the chocolate mixture whisk in 1 ¼ cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time then vanilla and salt. Fold flour in, do not over mix. Pour ⅔ into a prepared pan. Scoop cheesecake mixture on top, and then scoop caramel on top. Drop spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter on top and use a knife to swirl it all together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out with no wet batter. Let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing in.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: brownies
Keywords: caramel brownies, cheesecake brownies, caramel cheesecake brownies