BROWNIES BROWNIES BROWNIES!!!! We are rounding up the best Brownie recipes on CBQ that you will absolutely love! I personally think Brownies are an ultimate crowd-pleaser, always so rich and fudgy perfect with a scoop of ice cream or a glass of milk! Perfect for kids' lunches, parties, or just a late-night snack!
Thicky, Chewy, Chocolatey and a Crinkly & Shiny Top these brownies encompass everything I want in a brownie. Easily made ahead and doubled to serve a crowd these thick and chewy brownies are perfect I even served them at my sister's wedding at The Ritz Carlton!
Almond Flour Brownies
These Almond Flour Brownies are fudgy, thick, and absolutely irresistible! Naturally gluten-free this brownie recipe is sure to be a winner. Packed with extra protein, a beautiful crinkly top, and a rich chocolate flavor. Step-by-step photos help you bake these dessert bars!
Thick and delicious slutty brownies will be your new favorite dessert bar recipe. Made up of a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreo cookies, and brownie batter these bars are everyone's favorite!
Thick, chewy, fudgy, and full of Oreos this Oreo brownie recipe is a family favorite. Starting with a rich, chocolatey brownie base filled with a layer or whole Oreo cookies more brownie and then crushed Oreos on top. Step-by-step photos show you how to make these delicious brownies.
These buckeye brownies are made up of rich, fudgy chocolate brownie topped with an even richer peanut butter mixture and a smooth chocolate ganache. They are the perfect chocolate-peanut butter combo.
Thick, rich, fudgy M&M brownies are a favorite among adults and kids alike. This easy brownie recipe has the perfect chewiness and crinkly top. The batter is studded with chocolate chips and M&MS then the brownies are topped with a layer of colorful M&Ms. Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this party favorite dessert recipe!
Incredibly rich and fudgy these Nutella brownies are a dream! Thick and full of Nutella in the brownie batter and more Nutella swirled on top, these brownies are for chocolate lovers! Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this Nutella Brownie recipe.
A delicious pretzel crust is topped with a thick and chewy brownie recipe filled with peanut butter cups. These sweet & salty brownies will be your new favorite treat.
Rolo Brownies Recipe
Thick and chewy brownies made with cocoa powder are filled with chopped up Rolo candies, making the perfect caramel chewy brownie. Quick and easy this recipe is made in one pot and under 10 minutes, baked for less than 30! An easy recipe to double, these Rolo brownies are perfect for your next dessert table or bake sale!
Spicy, Dense, and Chewy these Gingerbread brownies are chock a block full of flavor then topped with a luscious cream cheese frosting. These Gingerbread Brownies with a Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect addition to your Christmas Cookie plate! Step-by-step photos help you bake this Christmas treat!
Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Bars
Amazing brownie bottom chocolate cheesecake bars are a chocolate lovers dream! Make homemade brownies or use a boxed mix to make a delicious brownie crust and top it with a luscious chocolate cheesecake batter. Top these brownie chocolate cheesecake bars with fresh whipped cream, chunks of chocolate, raspberries, or sprinkles!
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies start with a thick and chewy brownie recipe that is filled with a layer of peanut butter in the middle then more peanut butter swirled on top. Your peanut butter friends will love this brownie recipe! Step-by-step photos help you make these pb brownies!
These homemade cosmic brownies are absolutely delicious. A quick brownie recipe is topped with a luscious chocolate ganache and tons of rainbow chips! Step-by-step photos help you make this easy dessert recipe.
Thick, chewy brownies filled with a layer of cheesecake swirled throughout. These cheesecake brownies are perfect for your next party or bake sale.
This Millionaire Brownies recipe is a rich and decadent dessert comprised of shortbread, caramel, and a thick fudgy brownie layer. The perfect party treat!
The best dessert mash up, s'mores + brownies will be your new favorite! Starting with a graham cracker crust topped with brownie batter baked and topped with chocolate chunks and toasted marshmallows! Perfect for your next party dessert!
Guinness Chocolate Brownies Baileys Frosting
Rich, Chocolate Brownies made with Guinness Stout are topped with a Bailey's infused Cream Cheese Frosting. The perfect Irish treat to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or a lovely boozy treat for your next party!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Thick chewy brownies are studded with dollops of pumpkin cheesecake and vanilla cheesecake. These extra special fall-inspired brownies are the perfect dessert for your Halloween or Thanksgiving party! Step-by-step photos show you how to make this pumpkin cheesecake brownie recipe.
Pecan Pie Brownies
Step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this pecan pie brownie recipe! Perfectly thick and chewy brownies are filled with pecans and chocolate chips then topped with a gorgeous layer of pecan pie filling. You will swoon for these autumn brownies.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder. I much prefer to use Dutch Process Cocoa Powder instead of natural cocoa powder. The Dutch process has had the acidity removed and creates a smoother, richer, chocolate flavor. You must be careful not to use natural cocoa powder when the recipe calls for Dutch process as the acidity that has been removed from the dutch process cocoa powder affects the rest of the ingredients, i.e. the leavening agents. I use Bensdorp Dutch Cocoa Powder or Rodelle Dutch Cocoa Powder.
- All-Purpose Flour. Also known as plain flour. I cannot stress enough how critical it is that you measure your flour properly, too much or too little flour can drastically affect the cake.
- Sugar. I normally just use granulated sugar, aka white sugar. But some recipes will call for light brown sugar or dark brown sugar.
- Chemical Leavening Agents. Baking soda and baking powder are often both used to create a cake with the perfect rise. The baking soda will need to be activated by the acidity in another ingredient, often sour cream or buttermilk.
- Salt. Salt enhances all of the other ingredients' flavor profiles, don't skip it!
- Large Eggs. Your eggs should be at room temperature so they can evenly incorporate with the rest of the ingredients. You can do this quickly by placing the eggs in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes before using them.
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Vanilla pairs beautifully with chocolate.
- Vegetable Oil. While in a butter or vanilla cake, you might want to use butter for the flavor, in a chocolate cake you wouldn't taste the butter anyway so oil creates an incredibly moist and tender cake.
How do I get the shiny and crackly top on my brownies?
Cooking the sugar with the butter so that the sugar disintegrates is important. And also, stirring in some chocolate chips/chunks at the end. You end up with a gorgeous crinkly shiny crust and you find swirls and chunks of chocolate inside the brownies. The more you mix the chocolate chunks in the warm brownie batter the more will be melted and not left chunky. If you want chocolate chunk filled brownies with lots of chunks I add some chunks once the batter is poured into the prepared pan and just poke them down a bit into the brownie batter.
Most importantly when making the brownies do not over mix. I believe one of the branded brownie box mixes actually tells you the number of times you should mix the batter! Over mixing ruins brownies!
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!