- I cannot say no to dessert.
- I grew up visiting England all the time.
- Italian/ Greek food are my ultimate FAVORITE!
- I go shopping way too often.
- I LOVE making lists. To do list, Packing lists, Shopping List anything with a list!
- If the shoe/dress/shirt/bag fits buy it in every color.
- In high school me and my girlfriends were referred to as Six Chix.
- I graduated from CSUF in May 2011.
- I absolutely love going out with my girls dancing.
- I love dense cakes- airy and light is not for me!
- I look like a "bitch" but I am really not 🙂
- I hate waking up late, I feel like my day is wasted.
- I know the difference between a good Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and a bad one.
- I don't eat a lot of red meat but DAMN I love a good Filet Mignon.
- My mother and I get a pedicure together every two weeks.
- I look at the dessert menu before the rest of the dinner menu.
- Last time I was in Australia my sister and I visited Max Brenner almost DAILY!
- I have two sisters, who I love so much and want to strangle at the same time.
- My best friends kids call me Aunty Bunny!
- Everytime I visit NYC I insist on making it a food tour.
- I work at a restaurant, so food is my liiiiiiiife and I love it!
- When I am taste testing something out of a pan I continue to eat and just keep cutting a straight line as if no one will notice.
- I absolutely love to travel.
- I constantly find my purse filled with 10-20 lipsticks/lip glosses.
- Fresh bread with butter is one of my ultimate weaknesses.
- I love Keeping Up with The Kardashians.
- I'm very sarcastic.
- YouTube Beauty Gurus are my favorite to watch.
- I love Orange County.
- I HATE working out.
- I believe you can never have enough little black dresses.
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel says
#truth to all of the above! Can I like, live in Max Brenner? And #12. Duuuude, that's precisely why I'm visiting a therapist for my OCD, haha. If nothing gets done before 9am I'm basically like, screw it, back to bed, my day is wasted.
Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness says
Love these facts about you 🙂 I can help you to LOVE working out 😉
Miss you doll!
LOL Miss you too doll! I called you the other day so hopefully you can call me back soon 🙂 And hopefully we can stop missing eachother!! XOXOXO
Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking says
Awesome list! Doesn't everyone do #22? lol! I learned that bad habit from my mother 😉
You make me wish I had sisters! Little brothers are just so not the same. And, no, one can never have enough LBDs.