Rolo Cake Bars
Lately I have really been into baking things without an electric mixer or multiple bowls. I have been a one bowl snob as of late. I don’t know why. Anyways I wanted something easy and I wanted something Fabulous! Who doesn’t? Let’s be honest here, we all do. Well this reciepe satisfy’s both those needs.
I cannot believe “summer” has come and gone. On to the fall months before we know it. I might be substitute teaching- kind of scary. I hope it goes well! Lots of events coming up at work. Taste of the town’s…etc. And two of my best friend’s have moved back home one from Cabo and the other from Boston! So happy and blessed to have them back home!! I missed them so much!!!!
Anyways here’s to a busy few weeks ahead and some Rolo Cake Bars!!
Rolo Cake Bars:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (18.25oz)
1/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
6oz Evaporated Milk
1 Bag of Unwrapped Rolo’s (chopped in half)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray
2. Combine cake mix, butter and milk. The batter will be thick.
3. Split batter in half. Spread half of batter on bottom of pan.
4. Scatter Rolo’s over the batter in pan. Drop rest of the dough on top of rolo’s/
5. Bake for 20-24 minutes. Let cool and devour 🙂