Delicious yellow cake mix bars are stuffed with Rolo candies. You will love this recipe for Rolo cake bars!
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (18.25oz)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 6oz Evaporated Milk
- 1 Bag of Unwrapped Rolo's (chopped in half)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray
2. Combine cake mix, butter, and milk. The batter will be thick.
3. Split batter in half. Spread half of the batter on the bottom of the pan.
4. Scatter Rolo's over the batter in pan. Drop rest of the dough on top of rolo's.
5. Bake for 20-24 minutes. Let cool and devour 🙂
Recipe from Cookies & Cups
Keywords: cake mix bars, rolo candy recipes