- 1- 1.5oz Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 3.5oz Walnuts (mine were roasted, either way, works)
- 3.5oz Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 5oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a food processor or powerful blender add the parmesan and walnuts. Mix for 30 seconds-1 minute, or until the walnuts are blended into very small pieces. Add in basil leaves and garlic. Mix until fully combined.
- The pesto will be very thick if using a food processor with the mixture on low drizzle in the olive oil if using a blender just add it. You may want more or a little less olive oil depending on how chunky you like your pesto. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze in ice cube tray or mini containers for future use.
*Basil Pine Nut Pesto Recipe Here
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Process
- Cuisine: Italian