Salted Caramel Cheesecake is baked on a delicious Oreo crust then topped with more homemade salted caramel, these Caramel Cheesecake Bars are my all time favorite cheesecake bar
- 21 Oreos
- 2oz (4 Tablespoons) Butter, melted
- 16oz Cream Cheese, at room temp
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6oz (3/4 cup) salted caramel homemade or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 325F/163C and line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease it heavily, including up the sides.
- In a food processor crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. In a small bowl combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Once combined press into prepared pan. Place pan in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese for two minutes. Add the granulated sugar and mix for another 2 minutes, make sure to scrape sides of the bowl so all is incorporated evenly. Add in eggs, one at a time and then vanilla.
- Pour on top of prepared crust. Spoon 8 tbsp sizes dollops of salted caramel and use a knife to swirl into bars. Bake for 38-42 minutes or until center stops giggling. Set on wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes, then place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours or do 40 minutes in fridge and 30 in the freezer.
- Drizzle more salted caramel on top, if desired. Store in the fridge.
Keywords: caramel cheesecake bars, cheesecake bars recipe, salted caramel cheesecake