Delicious, moist, and tender, this Strawberry Banana Bread is filled with loads of fresh strawberries for a sweet spin on the classic quick bread! Step-by-step photos help you bake this scrumptious strawberry bread recipe!
- 4oz (1/ 2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 67 Grams (1/3 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 250 Grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Chobani Strawberry Greek Yogurt (5.3oz)
- 12oz (3 Medium) Very Ripe Bananas (measured without peel)
- 360 Grams (1 1/2 Cups) Strawberries, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, mix the chopped strawberries with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugars. Then, add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in the full container of Chobani Strawberry Greek Yogurt, mixing until fully combined. Add the bananas.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture. When 60-70% combined, add in the strawberries.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle optional sugar topping. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool at least 30 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool on a wire rack. Store at room temperature unless you live in a warm climate, then store in the fridge.
Keywords: strawberry banana bread recipe, strawberry banana recipes, strawberry and banana desserts