Easy and moist banana bread is swirled with Strawberry Jello mix and fresh strawberries to make this a super Strawberry Banana Bread. The classic combo shines through in this easy quick bread recipe.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3oz box Strawberry Jell O Mix
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 Bananas smashed
- 5oz Greek Yogurt (plain, strawberry or banana)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt and Jello mix to the wet ingredients, mix until just combined. Fold in mashed bananas, strawberries, and yogurt. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Keywords: strawberry banana bread recipe, strawberry banana recipes, strawberry and banana desserts