Chewy Blondies filled with Dates and Toffee Bits, these Sticky Toffee Pudding Blondies are the perfect edition to your Christmas cookie plate!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Caramel sauce for drizzling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9X13 pan, set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently so the butter does not burn. Let cool cool for about 5 minutes. Then add brown sugar mix until combined, add in eggs one at a time. Next mix in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Add dates and toffee bits and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean. Let the bars cool in pan. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Keywords: blondies, bars, sweet, cooking with dates, sticky toffee pudding,